Each child is unique and develops at their own pace. However the links below will give you a few resources to look at to give you a general idea of the changes to expect as your child grows.
Children ask a lot of questions and at times adults may have a hard time answering them. Below are a list of commonly asked faith questions. Click on each one to read a short article to help you answer the question.
- How can the Father, Son, & Holy Spirit be one?
- Why does God let bad things happen?
- How often should you pray & what should you pray about?
- Why doesn't God answer all my prayers?
- What does the Bible say about Heaven?
- What does the Bible say about Hell?
- What is the difference between the Old Testament and New Testament?
- How is there a God if I can't see Him?