Support Children's health through the ELCA "Good Gift's" program. Donations will support nutrition,vaccanations, and health clinics for children in 80 countries around the world. At times parents must make the difficult decision between health care for a sick child or food for the family.
Donate weekly by giving in the ways listed:
- WEEK 1 (Feb. 26 - Mar. 4) -- Give a coin (or dollar) for every nutritious food item you purchase or eat this week.
- WEEK 2 (Mar. 5 - 11) -- Give a coin (or dollar) for each bottle of hand sanitizer you see or have in your home and car.
- WEEK 3 (Mar. 12 - 18) -- Give a coin (or dollar) for each can of soup or vegetables you have in your home or that you purchase this week.
- WEEK 4 (Mar. 19 - 25) -- Give a coin (or dollar) for each light bulb and flashlight in your house. Remember that according to Jesus, YOU are the light of the world.
- WEEK 5 (Mar. 26 - Apr. 1) -- Give a coin (or dollar) for every time you take medicine or vitamins this week.
- WEEK 6 (Apr. 2 - 8) -- Give a coin (or dollar for every room in your home and for every person in your family.
GIVE ONLINE BELOW, or through VENMO - @StLukes-LutheranChurch (list 'Lenten Project' in memo line)