- ) The use of the church and facilities fee is $300. A $100 non-refundable deposit is to accompany the official request form. The remaining $200 is due to the church two weeks prior to the wedding.
- ) The Pastor reserves the rights to accept, reject, or modify this request.
- ) The recipient will be held responsible for total replacement value/repair costs of equipment or fixtures damaged property during use of the facility.
- ) Recipient shall indemnify St. Luke's Lutheran Church for any and all personal injury/liability occurring during the events at this facility.
- ) St. Luke's Lutheran Church will not be responsible for any set up or cleanup of church and facilities (except vacuuming and stocking restrooms). Any modifications to the facility must have approval from the Pastor. If the facility is not returned to its original condition prior to its use, an additional custodial charge may be billed at the custodial hourly rate.
- ) It is customary to first request the services of our organist. If using another musician, St. Luke's organist should be notified and has the right of refusal. An honorarium of approximately $150 will be paid to the organist the evening of the rehearsal.
- ) A soft cloth aisle runner can be provided for the fee of $40. This fee includes the price of use, cleaning and pressing. If your party would require the use of the aisle runner, please roll it back up at the end of the ceremony and leave it in the choir loft area at the rear of the church.
- ) The Pastor of St. Luke's requires that all couples participate in pre-marriage counseling. The fee for taking the inventory used in these sessions is $35.
- ) An honorarium of $250 should be paid to the Pastor, on the evening of the rehearsal.
Wedding guidelines & fees